China Visa for Other Nationals living in United Kingdom
- Original, signed passport: Passport must have at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 blank pages
- Passport-type photograph: Two recent (not older than 3 months), passport-size, UK standard, colour photo with white or grey background.
- Proof of Status: Original Residence card (BRP), this should be valid for more than 6 months after your return from travel.
- Bank statements: Original or copy of last 3 months bank statements (most recent). Financial ability for travel should show £50 per day of stay abroad. Plus sufficient funds to pay the cost of the travel & accommodation
- Confirmation of Employment: Original letter from your employer/school (on business letterhead) (not older than one month).The Letter must be addressed to the Embassy / High Commission plus Last 3 months payslips.
i. Self-employed: Letter from accountant confirming self-employment.
ii. Retired: please submit proof of your retirement / proof of funds.
iii. Unemployed: Sponsor's last 3 months' payslips & bank statements. Sponsor's Copy of valid passport & declaration of financial support.
Hotel Reservations: Copy of confirmed hotel reservations including name of the applicant, name and address of the hotel, duration of stay. OR letter of invitation/ accommodation. Invitation Letter: Original invitation from inviting friends/family, must include:
Full Name as in passport, address, contact number, gender, date of birth of Applicant
Date of intended visit to China
Purpose of visit to China
Copy of itinerary: Confirmed tickets, must be showing exact dates of travel and destination.
China visa application form. Please download, print and sign.
|Type of visa
||up to 1 years
||5 business days
||up to 1 years
||3 business days
Maximum stay in China: 90 days
Please note: If you are dual national it is mandatory to submit two original passports
FOR GENERAL QUERIES CLICK HERE.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE WHETHER YOU REQUIRE A VISA TO TRAVEL TO CHINA, PLEASE, CLICK HERE.